Tuesday 3 May 2016

Things I loved in April

As we have come to the end of April, I thought I would share with you what I have been loving this
month! It is terrifying how quick the year is going and that we are already in may, however, May and June are going to be some amazing months (despite exams!) and I can't wait!




The first thing I have been loving is the blush out of the Sleek Face Form Contour kit in the shade 'fair', I believe the blush is called 'rose gold' if you were to buy it separately from Sleek. However, this shade is meant to be a dupe for the Nars blush in 'orgasm' and it is lovely. It adds a nice pop of colour to your cheek with a slight simmer but still remains to look natural. I would definitely recommend this kit is you want a good blush, bronzer and highlight all in the same palette.

I have also been loving using my MAC mineralize skin finish in the shade 'soft and gentle' with my Real Techniques setting brush, which were both mentioned in my Feel Unique & MAC Haul (feel free to have a read!). I think these work wonderfully together, as the brush is the perfect size for my cheekbones. 


I have been using and loving the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil for years and it is always going to be a favourite pencil eyeliner, the lasting power is great and it is a perfect black eyeliner for the water line. 



So recently I have noticed that my hair has been quite dry and I was in Superdrug and noticed that they had their own hair oil with coconut and was fairly cheap (£3). I have never been one to buy products for my hair and was apprehensive to buy some expensive oil, however, I saw this one was for dry hair I thought it would try it out. I love this product, I have definitely noticed a difference in my hair, it is so much softer and looks so much healthier and for the price is definitely worth it.

In April, I watched the BBC 5-part series 'Thirteen' and it was amazing! I'd heard a lot about the programme so I thought I'd have a watch and once I started I was unable to stop and ended up watching all the episodes in one weekend. The show follows a girl who was captured at the age of 10 and then held for 13 years before she escapes and it explores finding her capture and what happened to her whilst she was in captured. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a new show to watch.

That is all that I have been loving in April, I hope you enjoyed and thank you for reading!