Monday 23 May 2016

Review: Revlon Colorstay Foundation



Recently I purchased the Revlon colorstay foundation as at Superdrug there was a 3 for 2 offer on Revlon products, so I thought I'd take advantage. The reason that persuaded me to buy this was the fact that this was the first ever foundation I bought and I remember loving it. But as it was my first I wanted to try others but since I have rebought this I have fallen in love with it. The colour range is great and I'm pretty sure they'll have one to match any skin tone; I got the shade 150 Buff and it is the perfect shade for me. The coverage is perfect and buildable without it being cakey, I also love now it has a pump with it never used to which means you no longer waste as much product. This foundation is more on the pricey side for a drugstore foundation, as it is £12.99 but I think it is definitely worth every penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment