Monday 25 April 2016

My everyday makeup look



Today I thought I would show you what makeup I use on a daily basis and how I use them!
So the first product I use is the Boujois City Radiance foundation and I apply this with my Real Techniques Expert Face brush. This foundation is such a lovely medium coverage foundation; it has a dewy finish but can be mattified with powder (if I do use powder I use the Rimmel Stay Matte powder, which works perfectly.). I definitely recommend this to someone looking for a new dewy foundation.

The next step in my makeup is filling in my eyebrow. I use the Natural Collection eyeshadow in the shade 'crushed walnut' this is the perfect shade for my eyebrows. My only flaw in this eyeshadow is that it is a little chalky, but for the price (£1.99) it is lovely. 

For my contour I use the Benefit 'Hoola' bronzer; this is my favourite bronzer out of all the ones I have tried. The shade is perfect, it blends beautifully and doesn't look muddy or orange at all. Even though this product is a high-end product and I believe it costs around £23/£24 it is definitely worth the money. For my highlight I use the MAC Mineralsied Skin Finish in the shade 'Soft and Gentle' i have fallen in love with this highlight, it produces such a natural glow to your cheeks and it so blendable. I apply this with the Real Techniques Setting brush which is a perfect size for highlight.

For my eyes, I first prime my eyes with the Urban Decay Primer Potion in the shade 'original'. This is amazing! It helps your eyeshadow last all day without any creasing, again it's fairly pricey at £16 but I definitely think it is worth it.  For my eyeshadow recently I have rediscovered my love for the Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics palette, as you can see from the picture this palette is well loved and close to running out. I have been using 'frisk' all over my lid and then blend 'cover' into my crease, both eyeshadows are matte and very blendable. They produce a lovely natural everyday eye look.  I then apply the Collection Fast Stroke eyeliner to create a small wing to my look. I swear by this eyeliner and have repurchased it so many times and its such a great product for the price! Finally, for my eyes I apply the Natural Collection mascara in 'lash length', again I think this mascara is extremely underrated and I wonderful product for £1.99. 

Then finally I use the Soap&Glory Sexy Mother Pucker lipstick in the shade 'super nude'. This is a matte lipstick that is in a lovely peachy nude shade. The only downside to this product is that it is quite drying on the lips but this is expected with a matte lipstick. However, apart from that, it is a lovely shade that lasts a good amount of time before I have to reapply it.

So they are all the main products I use on an everyday basis. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed.